مدیریت امور بین الملل
آشنایی با سوابق علمی و پژوهشی دکتر مهدی رجبی مدیر امور بین الملل دانشگاه علوم پزشکی آزاد اسلامی تهران
Dr Mehdi Rajabi
Has studied undergraduate pharmacy at the University of Sunderland and graduated with high grade in 2000 and then completed his pre-registration training at the St James hospital in Leeds, UK. He then went on to complete his PhD in pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences from the University of Manchester, UK, followed with rotational postdoctoral position at Manchester Hospitals completed in 2010. The outcome of his research was four ISI ranked publications and a registered patent through The University of Manchester Innovation Centre Limited.
Dr Rajabi is a senior visiting clinical pharmacist at The University Hospital of North Midlands, UK and jointly, a clinical pharmacy lecturer, assistant professor and the Head of International affairs at the Islamic Azad Medical Sciences University. Dr Rajabi is a founder of clinical pharmacy services at the Boali teaching hospital, Tehran, where he is actively involved in teaching and research. Mehdi is an external examiner for many academic institutes and honorary reviewer for British Medical Journal.
He is an author of two books and published in excess of 30 manuscripts and oral presentations where he has presented his works in many Asian and European countries. As a member of General Pharmaceutical Council of Great Britain and as the board member of Asian Conference on Clinical Pharmacy, he has been actively involved in promoting clinical pharmacy and sharing experiences across the world.
General Pharmaceutical Council of Great Britain-member
Iranian Medical Council- Member
Member of Clinical Pharmacy Association (UK)
Royal Society of Chemistry-Associate Member (AMRSC),UK
British Association of Cancer Research (BACR)-Member.
International Health Economics Association-Member.
British Oncology Pharmacist Association (BOPA)-Member.
Islamic Azad University ethics committee- honorary and visiting advisor
List of some Publications and poster presentations
- Virginia A. McNally, Mehdi Rajabi, Abdul Gbaj, Ian J. Stratford, Philip N. Edwards, Kenneth T. Douglas, Richard A. Bryce, Mohammed Jaffar & Sally Freeman. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Volume 59, 2006, 537-547.
- Mehdi Rajabi, Philip N. Edwards, Sally Freeman, Richard Bryce, Roger C. Whitehead, Laura L. Etchellsand Neil M. Kershaw. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology supplement, Volume 58, 2006, 59-60.
- Rajabi M, Mansell D, Freeman S, Bryce RA. Structure-activity relationship of imidazoyl and hydantoin derivatives as inhibitors of thymidine phosphorylase. Eur J Med Chem. 2011 Apr;46(4):1165-71
- Mehdi Rajabi, Lyndsay Raine, Tasneem Khalid, Richard Hey. Preparation of Intrathecal Rituximab (anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody) for pediatric patients with PTLD- British Pharmaceutical Conference 2011
- Mehdi rajabi, Mehdi Ahadi, Maryam Ebrahemee, Farshad Hashemian. Comparative studies of cytotoxic manufacturing practices in specialized Cancer Centersin Tehran against international guidelines(ASHP, OSHA, HSE-UK)- Poster presentation for FIP Amesterdam 2012
- Roufi-nejad K, Khosravani E, Rajabi M. Literature review on licorice and acne- what is the latest- poster presentation IPSS16
- Sarafian G, Afshar M, Asgarpanah J, Rajabi M. Quantification of major constituents of turmeric by HPLC- poster presentation IPSS16-2012
- K. Raoufi-Nejad, N. Salkhordeh, G. Sarrafian, M. Afshar, M. Rajabi. Non-invasive skin surface biopsy: an easy technique to detect Demodex folliculorum- Poster presentation 13th IPS 2012
- Mina Sharbafi, Hamid Moezzi, Mehdi Rajabi, Mohammad Shamssian . Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease: Comparative study between The GOLD and Random therapy- Poster presentation. The ERS annual congress 2013, Barcelona, Spain.
- Shiva Hashemi, Nasrin Shirzad yazdi, Mehdi Rajabi, Faezeh Monji, Parvin Talebloo, Rozita Bagherieh. Antibiotic prescribing review: rational or irrational therapy? Poster presentation 13th IPS 2012
- Minoo Afshar,Niloufar Salkhordeh, and Mehdi Rajabi. An Ecofriendly and Stability-Indicating HPLC Method for Determination of Permethrin Isomers:Application to Pharmaceutical Analysis. Journal of Chemistry. 2013, Article ID 697831
- Shiva Hashemi, Azadeh Nasrollah, Mehdi Rajabi. IRRATIONAL ANTIBIOTIC PRESCRIBING: A LOCAL ISSUE OR GLOBAL CONCERN? EXCLI Journal 2013;12:384-395 – ISSN 1611-2156
- S Garusi, M Rajabi, H Moezzi, Z Nasir baghban. Management of adult asthma: A randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled, parallel trial of Ziziphus spina-christi extract. The International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease. 2013: 17 (12 Suppl 2): 258
- Golnaz Sarafian, Minoo Afshar, Parvin Mansouri, Jinous Asgarpanah, Kosar Raoufinejad, Mehdi Rajabi. TOPICAL TURMERIC MICROEMULGEL IN THE MANAGEMENT OF PLAQUE PSORIASIS; A CLINICAL EVALUATION. IJPR 2014: 18 (14): 169-178
- Abdol ali Shahrasbi, Minoo Afshar, Farnaz Shokraneh, Faezeh Monji, Mahjabin Noroozi, Maryam Ebrahimi-Khojin, Seyed Farzam Madani, Mehdi Ahadi-Barzoki, Mehdi Rajabi. RISKS TO HEALTH PROFESSIONALS FROM HAZARDOUS DRUGS IN IRAN: A PILOT STUDY OF UNDERSTANDING OF HEALTHCARE TEAM TO OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE TO CYTOTOXICS. EXCLI Journal 2014;13:491-501
- Pediatric medicines and DUR- what is cost effective therapy? Poster presentation at UK clinical pharmacy association meeting
Latest publications and Books (2016-2018)
- Parichehr Bahraini, Mehdi Rajabi, Parvin Mansouri, Golnaz Sarafian, Reza Chalangari, Zahra Azizian. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. DOI: 10.1111/jocd.12513, Jan 2018
- M Rajabi, A Sharifi, M Nojoomi, M Fathi, F Hashemian. Investigation of the effect of Modafinil on hypnotizability. The International Journal of Clinical & Experimental Hypnosis. Awaiting publication June 2018
- Raoufinejad K, Mansouri P, Rajabi M, Naraghi Z, Jebraeili R. Efficacy and safety of permethrin 5% topical gel vs. placebo for rosacea: a double-blind randomized controlled clinical trial. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2016 Dec;30(12):2105-2117.
- Maddadi S, Qomi M, Rajabi M. Extraction, preconcentration, and determination of methylphenidate in urine sample using solvent bar microextraction in combination with HPLC-UV: Optimization by experimental design. Journal of liquid chromatography and related technologies. Dec 2017: P: 806-812.
- Book; Urinary Incontinence: common questions and concerns. Vice presidency for research and technology, IAUPS, 2016, M Rajabi, F Shafigh, S Hasanloo
- Book; Contraceptions and Family planning, Vice presidency for research and technology, IAUPS. Awaiting printing